DDGA Meeting – June 27, 2013
Meeting start at 8:45pm
President’s Report: Nathan Boyes
- Explaining about the DDGA Officer position
- Explaining about 2012-2013 progress: selling DDGA gears and raffling off DGA basket
- Working with hearing players to combine with PDGA and DDGA together.
- Did invest $1000 into Deaf National Championship
Vice President: Patrick Harris
- Not a great year for me.
- Facebook was awesome.
- I am done as an officer, I am more of a supportive role.
- Newsletter got harder to make each time. Did not get any stories from individuals. Facebok took care of it all.
Treasurer’s Report: Scott Martin
- Explains about taking care of membership updates
- Takes care of PDGA/DDGA payments.
- Also responsible to place orders and shipping DDGA discs
- Keep track of two accounts: Savings and Checking
- Just spend over $1,600 on ordering discs and basket
- Sending tournament package to DDGA-sanctioned tournaments.
- Cannot able to get all the tournament reports from TD’s regarding to DDGA points.
- Willing to train new Treasurer
- Boyes: Ken Climo and Dave Felgburg wanted to donate $1K to DDGA.
Old Business: NONE
I, Eric Hamlow, move the new name change from “Vice Presdient” to “Executive Director”. Seconded by David T.
I, Patrick Harris, move that DDGA’s Point system to be separated from PDGA point-earning and to restrict DDGA-points to only Deaf-hosted tournaments that are DDGA-sacctioned. Seconded by: Corey Driscoll
I, Jeffery Roberts, move that DDGA to be on hand to assist all Deaf National T.D. to be sure that things goes smoothly. Second by: James Frogy Jr
End of meeting at 9:30pm
Eric Hamlow accepted the nomination, withdrew.
Dustin Warren accepted the nomination.
Chad Leonard accepted the nomination.
Dustin Warren won.
Rochester, Indiana, Minnesota bidded.